Violent Hippie™ Handmade Soap
*DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY CBD*
Violent Hippie Handmade Body Soap
by Forn Galdr Creations
This Violent Hippie handmade soap bar will leave you feeling so clean and refreshed! Scented with delightfully tropical aromas of Pineapple, Papaya, Hibiscus, Plumeria, Tea Tree & Cedarwood. Essential oils of Tea Tree and Cedarwood are known for their excellent Antibacterial, Antimicrobial, and Anti-fungal properties- they tend to be some of the stronger cleansing oils making this bar a perfect choice for scrubbing down after contact sports like Jiu-Jitsu or wrestling, post-gym, or any day, and may be helpful with healing and reducing skin breakouts! Naturally cleansing without stripping away that vital moisture barrier. Creates a gentle creamy lather, leaving your skin feeling quenched and refreshed.
- Naturally Antibacterial/ Antimicrobial/ Anti-fungal.
- Safe, clean, paraben and phthalate-free ingredients!
- Product packaging is Earth-friendly and biodegradable.
- Each bar's design and colors may differ as these are all made by hand.
- All base oils used are Organic, and as ethically sourced as possible. Only RSPO Certified – sustainably sourced Palm Oil and Raw, Fair-Trade Butters are used in this soap.
- To prolong the life of your bar soap, please keep it on a dry surface or soap dish to allow the soap to dry fully when not in use.
- 5 oz bar (142g)
Ingredients: Organic Olive Oil, Non-GMO Rice Bran Oil, Water, Organic Coconut Oil, RSPO Certified Palm Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Organic Castor Oil, Organic Raw Cocoa Butter, Organic Raw Mango Butter, Fragrance Oil, 100% Pure Organic Essential oils of Tea Tree & Cedarwood, Glycerin, Iron Oxide (Pigment), Mica.
† These Statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Violent Hippie soap is simply amazing! I love that it’s organic and anti bacterial, plus it smells incredible and even looks badass. I leave the shower feeling so clean it makes me feel like I just shotgunned four Mango White Claws back to back and then ran naked through a landscape of a Bob Ross painting. That clean!!